Monday, May 2, 2016

Status - Tess Dream

*With a jerk, I raise up from where I apparently fell asleep after spending most of the day working on the x-ray machine. Looking around the room, I try to recall what woke me so suddenly. As it all comes back to me, I shake my head. Slowly, I get up and begin to pace and mumble to myself about the dream that has me so befuddled. As the images become clear, I can't help but laugh. Imagining my family as they were in my dream is hilarious! Laughing harder now, I stop pacing and collapse onto the sofa. In the dream, a few of us are relaxing in this gargantuan room where a cooking competition has Savannah's undivided attention when all of a sudden she jumps to her feet, shouting at the television, "You should have used quinoa!" Trying to hold in my laughter, I look over and see Dante enjoying a game of Connect Four with Rafe. I smile when I see how mellow my guys are. Hearing a noise, I spin toward the door and I can't believe what I'm seeing! Sitting atop a freaking unicorn is Kade yielding a sword in a zigzag motion like he was Zorro or something! The entire room sits and stares in complete silence watching the vision of Kade and his unicorn trotting down the hall. Laughing at the final scene of my dream, I make my way to find Dante to tell him my dream*

Dante Malebranche *I smile when Tess narrates her dream, especially the part of Kade riding an unicorn* I can almost see it, love...that Breed is lethal in a fight but has always been a little crazy... *Scoffs* A fucking unicorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment