Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mothers Day

Dante Malebranche to Tess Culver Malebranche 
Happy Mother's Day, Tess ! You are the light of my life and my one true love. I can't thank you enough for all the happiness you have brought to my life and for our son Xander Raphael... I want to show you my country and share some alone time with you. Will you say yes, my love?
Tess Culver Malebranche
Tess Culver Malebranche *Gasping when Dante shows me the airline tickets to Italy, I can barely contain my excitement.* Oh Dante, of course I would love to go to Italy with you. I can't wait!

Dante Malebranche
Dante Malebranche *Hugging my lovely wife and placing a tender kiss on her brow* Well Tess, then I'll book a hotel and a couple of surprises I have in store for you... Can't wait to romance you in Italy!

Tess Culver Malebranche
Tess Culver Malebranche *Wrapping my arms around Dante, looking up at him with a smile on my face* I look forward to all the surprises you have planned for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment